Flight Dental System CAL-305F Torch Cabinet Mounted LED Light - 5 Years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Torch Cabinet Mounted LED Light. The Flight Torch LED uses some of the most advanced LED technology in the industry to create a superior entry level LED light for the dental operatory. The LED light uses 4 individual LED lights reflected off a small reflected surface with more than 100 facets to create a clear, bright and color corrected light pattern. The light pattern is very defined with limited shadowing to prevent the light from getting into the patients eyes causing discomfort or irritation. In addition, the cast aluminium construction of the shell allows for easy asepsis and cleaning as well as durability and longevity of the light. The Torch LED is your ultimate tool in the dental operatory and will surely illuminate any work area you have to your satisfaction.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- LED Lamp: 3.5 watt LED (4x LED Bulbs), < 15w power consumption
- Input Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: AC 12V or 24V
- Color Temperature: 5000-5500K
- Light Intensity (Lux): 8,000 - 30,000 Lux
- Focal Length: 27.6" (70 cm)
- Light Pattern: 3.15" x 6.3" (8cm x 16cm)
- Direct LED Light Bulbs- 50,000hr life expectancy
- Energy Efficient, No Heat Production
- Triple Axis movement of Light Head
- Sensor control for on/off of light
- Removable handles for cleaning
- Shadow less Rectangular Pattern
Flight Torch LED Light Options:
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.