Flight Dental System A2-E-Ortho Flight A2 Ortho Chair Package with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
A2 Ortho Chair Package
The A2 chair is the most economical chair in our line of products. The backbone to a reliable chair is contingent on both the engineering and quality of the materials used. The chair is produced using some of the highest standards and as such has received praise as one of the best chairs on the market.
Furthermore, the entire unit is finished using a Powder-coated baked finish to enable the highest level of asepsis control and with a cast iron frame the chair provides excellent durability. The company continues to exceed expectations, satisfying customer's desire for an economically priced unit built using the highest standards.
- Electric Dental Chair with versatile Controls on Doctor and Assistant Side and an integrated Foot Control
- 2 Programmable positions, X-Ray/Cuspidor Position and Return (0) Position is Standard
- Automatic bowl rinse and timed-cup fill functions accessible by patient and assistant side
- Unit Mounted LED Light with Handsfree sensor Control
- City/Closed water system standard on all units
- Foot controls hand pieces and offers water on/off toggle and chip air blower
- 12 seamless and plush upholstery colors
- Flight Torch LED Light
- 2 x 3-way syringes, each at doctor and assistant side
- 3 x four-hole handpiece tubing with coupler (2XHigh, 1XLow)
- 1 x High-volume Evacuator (HVE) and 1X Saliva Ejector
- 1 x Foot control for handpieces
- 1 x Handpiece holder for Optional Scaler
- Ceramic spitton bowl
Natural Working Condition:
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply: ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%
- Air pressure: 400-600kPa
- Water pressure: 200-400kPa
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 135 KG
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.