Flight Dental System A2-E-Denturist Flight A2 Denturist Chair Package with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Flight A2 Denturist Chair Package
The A2 chair is the most economical chair in our line of products. The backbone to a reliable chair is contingent on both the engineering and quality of the materials used. The chair is produced using some of the highest standards and as such has received praise as one of the best chairs on the market.
Furthermore, the entire unit is finished using a Powder-coated baked finish to enable the highest level of asepsis control and with a cast iron frame the chair provides excellent durability. The company continues to exceed expectations, satisfying customer's desire for an economically priced unit built using the highest standards.
- Electric Dental Chair with versatile Controls on Doctor and Assistant Side and an integrated Foot Control
- 2 Programmable positions, X-Ray/Cuspidor Position and Return (0) Position is Standard
- Automatic bowl rinse and timed-cup fill functions accessible by patient and assistant side
- Unit Mounted LED Light with Handsfree sensor Control
- City/Closed water system standard on all units
- Foot controls hand pieces and offers water on/off toggle and chip air blower
- 12 seamless and plush upholstery colors
- Straight aseptic tubing for three Handpieces
- 3-way Syringe
- Convenient brake release for flex arm
- Master on/off control
- Individual non-retracting water coolant adjustment
- Purge system for Handpiece tubing
- Plastic tray
- Wet-dry, chip air foot control
- Floor utility center with regulators and shut-off valves
- Doctor Side Touch-Pad Control
- 2 programmable Position, 1 Preset Exit Position
- Double articulating headrest
- Adjustable Armrest
- Flight Torch LED Light
- 2 x 3-way syringes, each at doctor and assistant side
- 3 x four-hole handpiece tubing with coupler (2XHigh, 1XLow)
- 1 x High-volume Evacuator (HVE) and 1X Saliva Ejector
- 1 x Foot control for handpieces
- 1 x Handpiece holder for Optional Scaler
- Ceramic spitton bowl
Natural Working Condition:
- Environment temperature: 5 degree C to 40 degree C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply: ~110-220V ? 10%; 50Hz ? 10%
- Air pressure: 400-600kPa
- Water pressure: 200-400kPa
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 135 KG
Post-Mount utility center:
- Post -mount utility center with solids collector
- Self-contained water system with city water/bottled water selector
- Quick-switch system for water bottle
- Timed Cup Filler
- Time Bowl Rinse
- Water outlet on utility center 3/8" Q.D.
- Porcelain Cuspidor
- Assistant's Rotating arm with HVE and SE
- Assistant's arm has 3-position holder for instrument
- Assistant touchpad control
- 3-way Syringe
Built in ultrasonic or piezo scaler, Hand piece fiber-optics system, Multimedia monitor mount, Integrated intro-oral camera, Continental style delivery
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Flight Dental System A2-E-Ortho Flight A2 Ortho Chair Package with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.