Detecto FHD-144-II-C Floor Scale, 4' x 4', 1000 lb Capacity, Ramp, MV1 Indicator, BT / WiFi
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
DETECTO manufactures a complete line of high-quality wheelchair scales to aid medical personnel in weighing patients in wheelchairs. DETECTO offers stationary, portable, and wall-mounted wheelchair scales that can be utilized in a wide variety of healthcare settings. Most of these wheelchair scale models have extra-grip matting for patient safety and most scales have dual ramps for easy access from multiple directions. Some of DETECTO’s stationary and portable wheelchair scales have handrails and seating to provide extra assurance to overweight or elderly patients when trying to gather a weight reading. The digital scales offer EMR/EHR output of patient data for electronical recordkeeping. DETECTO’s portable scale models feature integral wheels and handles for easy transportation around clinical facilities. DETECTO’s wheelchair scales come in digital and weigh-beam options depending on the needs of the healthcare professional. All models are built to use with any standard-size wheelchairs (and some accommodate power wheelchairs) to provide the utmost in comfort, long-lasting durability, and easy portability for wheelchair-bound patients.
The large slip-resistant, low-profile platform of Detecto’s FHD scales accommodate walk-on patients, wheelchairs, straight-legged chairs, or walkers. These scales feature a high 1,000 lb / 450 kg capacity with your choice of 36 inch (91 cm) or 48 inch (122 cm) square platforms. The weight indicator provides numeric keypad for entry of wheelchair tare weights, EMR/EHR ready output via serial, USB or optional Ethernet ports to printers or PCs (optional Wi-Fi also available). This scale can only be used for top of floor installations. Please consult factory for pit type installations. 28.5 inch (72 cm) long ramp and 15 ft (4.5 m) indicator cable included. AC adapter optional (listed under Options tab).
- 1000 lb/450 kg Capacity
- 28.5 in/72 cm Access Ramp
- 6 C Batteries (Not Included)
- EMR/EHR Ready
- Low-Profile Design
- Output to Printer or PC
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet Optional
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg
- Platform Size (133): 36 in / 91 cm square
- Platform Size (144): 48 in / 122 cm square
- Ramp Length: 28.5 in / 72 cm
- Indicator Cable Length: 15 ft / 4.5 m
- Display: 5 digit, seven segment, 7/8 inch (22.23 mm) high LCD weight digits
- Keyboard: 19 key, color-coded, sealed membrane
- Power: 6 “C” cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included) OR an optional 12 VDC 1.25A wall plug-in AC power adapter (Detecto part number MV1PWR)
- Connectivity: 6 “C” cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included) OR an optional 12 VDC 1.25A wall plug-in AC power adapter (Detecto part number MV1PWR)
We Also Recommend
Rice Lake 113500 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHD Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
Rice Lake 110592 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHL Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.