Detecto Apex-AC Digital Clinical Scale with Mechanical Height Rod Includes Non-Medical-Grade AC Adapter
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
DETECTO’s apex® eye-level digital physician scales feature inline mechanical height rods and an extra-wide, flat platform measuring 17 in W x 17 in D x 2.75 in H. The apex® scale features 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 300 kg x 0.1 kg capacity, 0.75-inch-high clinical-blue LCD weight readouts, units locking into kilograms or pounds, BMI calculation, AC or battery power (AC adapter included on some models), 1 RS232 serial port and 1 micro USB-B port, HL7 IEEE 11073 compliance, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and Welch Allyn connectivity (available on some models), dual wheels for transport, sturdy column construction, and integral bubble level.
- 0.75-Inch-High LCD Weight Readouts
- Units Locking into Pounds or Kilograms
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth Models Available for Wireless EMR/EHR
- Mother / Baby Function Factors the Weight of Infants and Toddlers Held by an Adult
- 10 Different apex Models Available
- 1 RS232 Serial Port and 1 Micro USB-B Port
- 6 Easy-to-Use Buttons
- 600 lb x 0.2 lb / 300 kg x 0.1 kg Capacity
- BMI Calculation
- Dual Integral Wheels
- HL7 IEEE 11073 Compliant (standard)
- Inline Mechanical Height Rod
- Platform Size: 17 in W x 17 in D x 2.75 in H
- Welch Allyn Connectivity Available for Electronic Medical Records
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.