Detecto 8550-C-AC Stretcher Scale, Portable, Digital, Folding Col., 1,000lb x .2lb / 450kg x .1kg, BT/WiFi, AC Adapter
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
DETECTO manufactures a digital scale specifically for emergent situations in hospitals and emergency rooms. DETECTO’s Stretcher Scale is ideal for emergency arrivals into a hospital when time is of the essence for gathering patient weights. DETECTO’s 8500 and 8550 models offer precision weighing for stretchers, gurneys, and wheelchairs. The 8500 and 8550 platforms offer spacious 60 in W x 32.5 in D/1,524 mm W x 826 mm D weighing platform sizes that accommodate all common stretcher types. DETECTO’s Stretcher Scale is engineered and manufactured at a light enough weight that it is easily portable to lift up and roll by nursing professionals. The 8550 features a collapsible column that can be easily transported through doorways and hallways. Both the 8500 and 8550 feature ultra-low platforms that are easy to access and free of tripping issues. DETECTO’s heavy-duty steel construction provides optimal durability for a scale that must provide quick and accurate weighing in ER situations.
DETECTO’s Stretcher Scale is ideal for emergency arrivals into a hospital when time is of the essence for gathering patient weights. The DETECTO model 8550 with column display can be used in the ER, dialysis, long-term care, and nursing homes. The spacious 60 in W x 32.5 in D/1,524 mm W x 826 mm D platform size accommodates all common stretcher types. DETECTO’s Stretcher Scale is engineered and manufactured at a light enough weight that it is easily portable to lift up and roll by nursing professionals. The model 8550 is 130 lb/59 kg net weight and the slim profile scale design fits easily through doorways of nearly any size. The scale’s relatively low net weight, wheels, and guide handles all combine to make it easy to maneuver. It’s easy to quickly slide the release lever and fold down the 8550’s easy-collapsible column for transport.
The Stretcher Scale offers precision weighing for patients in stretchers, gurneys, or wheelchairs. The steel construction provides optimal durability that is built to last. The MedVue indicator’s Hold/Release key can hold the patient’s weight after leaving the scale for better patient care. The scale features a 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb/450 kg x 0.1 kg capacity with clinical-grade accuracy. The scale comes with Units locking into Kilograms or Pounds to lock-in the weight measurement type and ensure there are no dosing errors due to units conversion. It is mobile for use in multiple clinical departments. Models with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth are available for wireless EMR/EHR connectivity.
DETECTO’s Stretcher Scale has a 2-inch-high, low-profile platform with textured mat surface. The two-way-access ramps rest on the floor making it easy to roll patients onto the scale platform. The single-pass weighing feature saves time by allowing you to enter the stretcher or wheelchair tare weight using the numeric keypad on the indicator. You may also use the convenient pushbutton tare feature to remove the stretcher or wheelchair weight if you don’t know the weight already. The model 8500 comes with a wall or desk mount swivel bracket for the MedVue weight indicator. An optional yellow guide rail kit is available for the 8500/8550 (8500-GUIDERAILS).
- Spacious platform accommodates all common stretcher types
- Units locking into Kilograms or Pounds
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth models available for wireless EMR/EHR connectivity
- Models available with AC adapter included
- Available with or without column for weight indicator (model 8500 without column; model 8550 with column)
- High-capacity digital scale for stretchers and wheelchairs
- Two integral wheels and guide handles for mobility
- 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg capacity
- Spacious 60 in W x 32.5 in D / 1,524 mm W x 826 mm D platform size
- Two integrated ramps included for easy access
- Steel construction for optimal durability
- Hold/Release key to hold weight after leaving the scale for better patient care
- Mobile for use in multiple clinical departments
- Capacity: 1,000 lb x 0.2 lb / 450 kg x 0.1 kg
- LCD Display Dimensions: 3.5 in W x 3 in H / 89 mm W x 76 mm H backlit blue LCD
- Display: 5 digit, 7 segment, 7/8 inch (22 mm) high LCD weight digits
- Resolution: 5,000 divisions, max.
- Keypad: 19 key, color-coded, sealed membrane
- Functions: Tare, Net/Gross, Hold/Release, Zero, metric conversion, ID storage, Height entry for Body Mass Index calculation, and printer output
- Power: Optional model MV1PWR AC adapter or 6 C batteries (not included). Models are offered with AC adapter by adding -AC suffix to model number.
- Battery Life: 7,560 weighments (with backlight fully ON) 10,620 weighments (with backlight fully OFF)
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB standard. Models are available with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth for wireless EMR/EHR connectivity.
- Cable Length: 6 ft / 1.8 m coiled cable, 14 ft / 4.2 m fully extended (from scale to indicator)
- Mounting Bracket: 350-degree indicator swivel mounting bracket included
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 104 ºF / -10 to +40 ºC
- Construction: Mild steel
- Included: Two ramps (assembly required)
- Overall Dimensions: 76 in W x 38 in D x 2 in H / 1,930 mm W x 965 mm D x 51 mm H
- MedVue Indicator: 9.8 in W x 8.3 in D x 7.8 in H / 249 mm W x 211 in D x 198 mm H (including swivel mounting bracket)
- Platform Dimensions: 60 in W x 32.5 in D x 2 in H / 1,524 mm W x 826 mm D x 51 mm H
- Ramp Dimensions: 7.5 in W x 32.5 in D x 2 in H / 191 mm W x 826 mm D x 51 mm H
- Optional Guide Rail Dimensions: 24 in W x .1 in D x 3.3 in H / 610 mm W x 3 mm D x 83 mm H (2 short rails per scale) and 27 in W x .1 in D x 3.3 in H / 686 mm W x 3 mm D x 83 mm H (2 long rails per scale)
- Net Weight: 130 lb / 59 kg
- Shipping Weight: 215 lb / 98 kg (including pallet)
- Shipping Dimensions: 65 in L x 41 in W x 14 in H / 165 cm L x 104 cm W x 36 cm H
- Country of Origin: USA
- UPC Codes: 8550: 809161305104 / 8550-C: 809161327205
We Also Recommend
Rice Lake 113500 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHD Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
Rice Lake 110592 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHL Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.