Detecto 6880-C Chair Scale, Digital, 550 lb x .2 lb / 250 kg x .1 kg, BT / Wi-Fi
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
DETECTO’s chair scales are a welcome addition to any healthcare facility when weighing patients that are frail, handicapped, on dialysis, or having mobility issues. DETECTO’s convenient chair scales can save a great deal of time and effort when a healthcare facility does not have the proper equipment for weighing the aforementioned patients. DETECTO offers innovative designs that can come with mechanical or digital weighing systems. The plastic-molded seats provide needed comfort for patients and certain models have lift-away armrests. For added comfort, DETECTO chair scales feature footrests that fold up when not in use. DETECTO’s chair scales also feature wheels that can easily transport the scales throughout a healthcare facility with minimal effort for weighing in multiple locations. Models that come with digital indicators have a LOCK/RELEASE key to hold patient weights, so that healthcare professionals can tend to patients first before recording their weight. Weight capacities can come in either 450 lb capacity or 440 lb/200 kg capacity.
DETECTO’s 6880 chair scale is the simple solution for patients with decreased mobility. The 6880’s retractable padded armrests and footrest ease in transferring patients into and out of the chair scale for weighing. Patients can sit in comfort in the ergonomic seat during the weighing process while healthcare professionals will enjoy the intuitive user interface that simplifies operation. The vivid 0.75 in / 19 mm high LCD display is easily readable in a variety of lighting conditions. Connected models include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity with EMR/EHR systems. The 6880 features 550 lb x 0.2 lb / 250 kg x 0.1 kg capacity, oversized 3 in/8 cm diameter dual wheels for transport, 12 AA batteries (not included) or AC power (AC adapter included on some models), and a stylish black paint color that blends into any healthcare environment. The smart-phone-style indicator offers large-size readouts, battery level indication, and easy-to-use keypad with six buttons.
Dual smooth-running wheels on the back two legs of the scale allow medical personnel to tilt the scale back and push it to other areas wherever needed. The ergonomically-shaped padded handles make it very easy to push the chair scale. This maneuverability allows the scale to be used in multiple departments.
Standing up on a scale can be difficult for patients who are physically disabled or in long-term care. DETECTO’s 6880 chair scale is of great benefit to patients and medical staff in nursing homes, hospitals, geriatrics, and orthopedic departments. The 6880 is equipped with a TARE function which allows blankets, electronics, or other items held by the patient to be removed from the patient’s weight. The HOLD key allows the medical personnel to take care of the patient first and record the measurements later.
- Chair scale for patients with decreased mobility
- 550 lb x 0.2 lb / 250 kg x 0.1 kg capacity
- RS232 serial and USB ports standard
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Wi-Fi included on -C models for wireless connectivity with EMR/EHR systems
- Lift-away armrests and footrest
- Oversized 3 in / 8 cm diameter wheels
- Contoured sloping backrest allows the patient to assume a relaxed position
- Fully electronic – single load cell
- Padded armrests for patient comfort fold out of the way for easy accessibility
- Stylish black paint color allows the 6880 scale to blend into any healthcare environment
- Plastic molded seat for optimal comfort
- StableSENSE adjustable filtering
- Sturdy steel construction for long-lasting durability over a lifetime of use
- Body Mass Index calculation
- Units locking into LB or KG
- 0.75-inch-high LCD weight readouts
- Dual integral wheels for easy maneuverability
- 12 AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included on some models)
- Smart-phone-style indicator with battery level indication and easy-to-use keypad with six buttons
- Automatically locks on weight temporarily for a few seconds in order to easily view and record measurement
- Intuitively designed for ease of helping patients in and out of the seat
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Capacity: 550 lb x 0.2 lb / 250 kg x 0.1 kg
- Weighing Units: Pounds/Inch (lb, in) or Kilograms/Centimeters (kg, cm)
- Overall Dimensions: 37.2 in H x 25.6 in W x 31.25 in D (with the footrest up), 38.75 in D (with the footrest down); (94.5 cm H x 65.1 cm W x 79.4 cm D (with the footrest up), 98.4 cm D (with the footrest down)
- Display Type: Dual row seven-segment LCD
- Number of Characters: Weight: 5 digits, 0.75 in / 19 mm high; Height/BMI: 4 digits, 0.4 in / 10 mm high
- Keys: Mechanical switch type: Power, Lock/Release, Zero, Up Arrow, Down Arrow/Send, BMI/Enter
- Power Requirements: 12 “AA” cell Alkaline, Ni-Cad, or NiMH batteries (not included); Domestic models: Optional 100 to 240V AC 50/60Hz 12V DC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power adapter (DETECTO part number 6800-1045); International models: Optional 100 to 240V AC 50/60Hz 12V DC 1A Multi-Pin Input AC power adapter (DETECTO part number 6800-1047)
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 104 ºF (-10 to +40 ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -4 to 176 ºF (-20 to +80 ºC)
- Storage Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Communication Interfaces: USB, RS232 standard; Wi-Fi, Bluetooth on -C models
- Construction: Mild steel, powder coat painted black
- Net Weight: 51 lb / 23 kg
- Shipping Weight: 63 lb / 29 kg
- Country of Origin: USA
We Also Recommend
Rice Lake 113500 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHD Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
Rice Lake 110592 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHL Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.