Sartorius LH-745021 Picus NxT electronic pipette, single-channel, 0.2 - 10 µL with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Picus® NxT electronic pipette, single-channel, 0.2 - 10 µl
Picus® NxT offers you distinct advantages for compliance in strictly regulated laboratories, including a certificate of accredited 3-point calibration. The superior design of Picus® NxT, adopted from the proven, award-winning Picus®, provides maximum operating convenience, considerably easing your workload.
Its superior technology, electronic brake and piston control system ensure accurate and precise pipetting results, independently of the particular user. By guiding pipetting steps, the unique plate tracker increases reliability in correctly filling microwell plates. The pipette's repetitive blow-out function facilitates dispensing of the very last droplets of your sample, even of viscous liquids, for example.
The intuitive user interface gives you a choice of five language options: English, French, German, Russian and Chinese.
Picus® NxT is available in single-channel models, covering a volume range of 0.2 to 10,000 µl, and in multi-channel models from 0.2 µl to 1,200 µl.
- Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration to meet demanding quality system requirements
- Password protection for stored programs to prevent unauthorized changes
- Repeated blow-out to dispense the very last liquid droplets, ensuring maximum recovery
- Uniquely lightweight and compact design maximizes user convenience
- Conveniently located, one-touch operating-button and feather-light electronic tip ejection help minimize muscle strain
- Unique plate tracker increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing
- The comprehensive selection of pipetting modes lets you perform a number of different liquid handling tasks quickly and easily
- 0.2 – 10 µL
- Length Range
- 18.5 – 22.0 cm
- Weight Range
- 100 - 130 g
- Primary Product Type
- Product Family
- Picus NxT
- Pipette type
- Electronic pipettes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.