Sartorius mLINE 725010 Mechanical Pipette, Single Channel, 0.1-3µl Volume Range, 0.002µl Increment with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
mLINE® mechanical pipette, 1-ch, 0.1-3 µl
The Sartorius mLINE® is the most advanced and ergonomic choice for quality-conscious users who perform long and repetitive manual pipetting. Our mLINE® pipettes are repeatedly recommended by health and safety officers all over the world.
Sartorius' most advanced mechanical pipette family - the mLINE® - offers excellent ergonomics, performance and safety in manual pipetting. It is particularly designed for repetitive and long-lasting pipetting in order to prevent work related hand, arm and shoulder disorders or Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). mLINE® is recommended by health and safety officers around the globe. It covers the full volume range of 0.1 µl to 10 ml and is available in single- and multichannel models.
- Excellent ergonomics to protect from injuries with the exceptionnally light pipetting and tip ejection forces
- High accuracy and precision, also in repetitive, long-lasting pipetting
- Minimised risk of contamination with Safe-Cone Filters and full autoclavability
- Increased safety with volume lock preventing accidental volume changes while pipetting
- 0.1 – 3 µL
- Primary Product Type
- Product Family
- Pipette type
- Mechanical pipettes, adjustable volume
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 280 × 85 × 45 mm
- Electrical / battery item
- Animal Components
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.