The MC2 is the most widely used electric micromotor in the world. Prized and recommended for its reliability and endurance, it has been proving its worth for many years. With a rotation speed ranging from 60 to 40,000 rpm, the performance it offers is remarkable. It is perfectly controlled by the PLMP 021 microprocessor control.
- Applications: Restorative, Prophylaxis
- Type: With brushes, internal spray
- Speed range: 60-40,000 rpm
- Max torque: 2.3 Ncm
- Torque control: No
- Weight (g): 72 gr
- Dimensions: Ø 23 x 79 mm
- Light: LED with adjustable intensity
- Max noise level, compliant with ISO 11498: 54 dBA
- Sterilisable: no
- Hose rotation: 0°
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.