Tur Prestige 5 Hole
- Impressive bur concentricity, safe cooling of the treatment site, and near-perfect weight
- Performance- and comfort-enhancing features for you to benefit from
- With Prestige’s most compact head. Those hard to reach areas in the back of the mouth are accessed with surprising ease
- Exceed the high standards you’ve set for yourself with the proven competence and quality this progressive series stands for.
- Accu-Chuck Bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism: This proven bur-locking and vibration-canceling system vouches for optimal stability and precision, no matter the rotational speed. Assembled with Bien-Air's Soft PushTMbutton, bur release is quick and easy.
- Accu-Spray With dualook LED illumination: This ultra-precise nebulization system is composed of three separate air and water sprays providing comprehensive cooling to the bur and treatment site. Combined with LED light and two dualook multi-strand optical glass conductors, unobscured intraoral visibility is guaranteed from wider angles.
- Cool Touch safety: Conveniently integrated into the head's push button, this patented anti-heating technology is designed to maintain the instrument's head at a safe temperature, thus significantly decreasing patient burn injuries.
- Sealed Head contamination control: In combination with an anti-retraction valve, this wear-resistant mechanism prevents oral fluids and other organisms from infiltrating the instrument's head, water lines, and treatment unit. This obviates the risk of patient cross-contamination and noticeably prolongs the ball bearings' lifespan.
- Custom-designed ceramic ball bearings: These wear-resistant Bien-Air ceramic ball bearings grant the handpiece extended service life and contribute to lower acoustic noise levels.
- Free move: Freedom of movement for optimum working comfort. Thanks to its light rotating Unifix quick-connect connection and an easy-to-use secure release, the Bien-Air turbine/hose combination will prove a pleasant work companion day in, day out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.