Beyes MT2010 M20A-NS/M4, Air Motor, M4 Backend, Non-Spray, Non-Optic, 20K
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
M20A-NS/M4, Air Motor, M4 Backend, Non-Spray, Non-Optic, 20K. The M20A Motor offers efficient, powerful and constant torque with operational speeds up to 20,000 RPM. Its innovative fluid dynamics generate about twice as much torque compared to a conventional low speed motor in the 5,000-10,000 RPM range. The M20A Motor is comfortable to operate - it is lightweight, perfectly balanced and delivers smooth power control.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Powerful torque even at a low speed
- Long working life
- Perfectly balanced, lightweight design
- Forward/reverse drive with continuous speed control
- Safe and easy double-lock connection
- Autoclavable for complete infection control
- Compatible with all standard ISO-type attachments
- Maximum speed: 5,000 rpm - 20,000 rpm
- Air Pressure Range: 0. 2-0. 3 MPa
- Exhaust Pressures Recommended: 0. 07 MPa, max. *0. 25 MPa
- Recommended Air Pressure Range: 0. 25 MPa
- Water Pressure Range: 0. 05-0. 2 MPa
- Usage Speed Range: 5,000-20,000 rpm
- Air Flow (At 0. 25MPa): 46 NL/min
- Stop Torque (At 0. 25MPa): 3. 5 N cm
- Connection: Midwest 4 Hole Connection
- 1 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.