Beyes HP2066 X200-M/N,NSK Backend, Fiber Light, Triple Spray, Fiber Optic
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
X200-M/N,NSK Backend, Fiber Light, Triple Spray, Fiber Optic
The Maxso X200 Smart handpiece is designed to meet the expectations of modern dentistry. High quality components and a comfortable grip with a Micro-Tex finish provides superior handling. The well-aimed triple water spray will offer excellent coolant effects.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Triple Spray: Effectively cools the entire surface of the bur to avoid overheating, which provides higher patient comfort.
- Ceramic: Specially designed for smooth and quiet operation. It also provides superior torque and a long lifespan.
- Micro-Tex: The latest surface enhancement technology creates a micro-textured and scratch-proof surface that lowers the possibility of slippage during operation.
- Power: Strong chuck holding force to prevent slippage and improve power with 23W of torque.
- Head Size (Width x Height): 10. 8mm x 13. 0 mm
- Drive Air Pressure (PSI): 40-60
- Power (WATT): 21
- Speed (RPM): 400,000
- Rotary Instruments: FG burs according to EN ISO 1797-1
- Φ / max. length (MM): 1. 6 / 25
- Chuck Type: Push Button
- Water Spray: Triple
- Connection: NSK Connection
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.