Benchmark DP0150 Pulse 150 Ultrasonic Homogenizer with 6mm Horn and Soundproof Box with 2 years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The Pulse 150 Ultrasonic Homogenizer uses cavitation and ultrasonic waves to break cells in suspension, shear DNA and prepare samples for ChIP assays. With up to 150 watts of power, the unit processes samples from 0.1 ml to 150 ml (with the appropriate horn).
All components needed for homogenization are included with the Pulse 150 - a controller, transducer, temperature probe, 6 mm diameter titanium alloy horn and wrenches to change horns. A soundproof box with sample platform is also supplied as standard. The box reduces the noise generated by the sonicator. The 6mm horn is appropriate for volumes from 10ml to 100ml. Optional horns are available for other volumes.
Operating parameters are set and viewed on the 4.3 inch color touch screen. Pulsed operation is easily programmed as is the power level. Twenty programs can be stored in memory and recalled as needed. Alarms alert the user to over temperature, over/no load and expiration of time.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Ideal for cell disruption, DNA shearing and ChIP assays
- Programmable with touch screen control and pulsed operation
- 150W, for volumes 0.1 to 150 ml (requires appropriate horn)
- Supplied complete with 6mm horn, temperature probe and soundproof enclosure
- Power: 1.5 - 150 W continuously adjustable
- Frequency: 20 - 25 KHz
- Cycle time (pulse on/off): 0.1 - 99.9 sec
- Timer: 1 sec - 99 hours:59m min:59 sec
- Duty cycle: 0.1 - 99.9%
- Volume*: 0.1 - 150 ml
- Program memory: 20 programs
- Display/control: 4.3 inch full color touch screen
- Horn: 6mm titanium (2mm/4mm/8mm also available)
- Alarms: No load/over load/end of run/over temperature
- Controller W x D x H: 12 x 18.5 x 16.9 in./30.5 x 47 x 43 cm
- Controller weight: 35.3 lbs/16 kg
- Soundproof enclosure W x D x H: 13.8 x 13.8 x 21.7 in./35 x 35 x 55 cm
- Soundproof enclosure weight: 22 lb/10 kg
- Electrical: 120V or 230V 50-60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 years
*Volume dependent upon the installed horn. Supplied with 6mm horn for volumes 10 - 100 ml.
2 years Warranty
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading. The following terms and conditions constitute our shipping policy. If you have any... Read More..
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Benchmark H3710-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 10 x 10 inch with 2 years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.