Benchmark H2505-70 SureTemp Dual Convection Incubator, 70 Liters
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
SureTemp Dual Convection Incubator, 70 Liters with SureTemp Data Logging Software
The new SureTemp Incubator series provides the highest level of temperature control with uniformity and stability levels that are unmatched by competitive models in the same class.
Each incubator is equipped with the SureCheck data logging system for verification of chamber temperature. The SureCheck system records temperature data points as often as every 60 seconds and stores this information on a flash drive. The data can then be viewed and saved using the included the SureCheck software. The recorded data can also be used to plot temperature points on a graph or exported to a spread sheet program for verification or storage/record keeping.
Unlike other laboratory incubators, the SureTemp series offers "Dual-Convection" technology, allowing users to choose between mechanical convection mode* (for exceptional temperature uniformity) or gravity convection mode* (for longer incubations where airborn contamination or drying of samples may be an issue). The heating elements are strategically located on multiple sides of the chamber and contents can be viewed with the separate inner glass door without disrupting the temperature environment.
* Mechanical Convection: Incorporates optimally positioned heating elements in conjunction with an internal chamber fan to control the internal temperatue.
Gravity Convection: Eliminates any airflow from the chamber, relying solely on the heating elements and gravity to control the internal temperature.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Precision temperature control up to 75 degree C
- Dual-Convection technology, excellent uniformity and recovery
- Includes SureCheck temperature logger and software
- Stainless steel chamber with internal power outlet
- Temperature Range: 5 degree above ambient to 75 degree C
- Temperature Accuracy: ?0.25 degree C
- Temperature Uniformity: ?0.25 degree C
- Temperature Increments: +0.1 degree C
- Temperature Stability: +0.1 degree C
- Timer: 1 min. to 48 hours / continuous
- Chamber: Stainless Steel (316)
- Electrical: 120V or 230V 50-60Hz;
- Power Consumption: 70L: 520W
- Interior Dimensions: 17.7 x 13.7 x 17.7 in. / 45 x 35 x 45 cm
- Exterior Dimensions: 26.4 x 23.3 x 26.8 in. / 67 x 59.2 x 68 cm
- Weight: 62 kg / 136.5 lbs
We Also Recommend
Benchmark H3710-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 10 x 10 inch with 2 years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.