Benchmark D1036 BeadBug 6, Six Position Homogenizer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
BeadBug 6, Six Position Homogenizer
The BeadBug 6 joins the large capacity BeadBlaster 24 and personal sized BeadBug 3 as the newest member of the Benchmark homogenizer line.
Like the other members of the Benchmark Microtube Homogenizer family, the BeadBug 6 utilizes a three dimensional shaking motion to disrupt samples. This motion, when combined with beads of the appropriate size and material, causes high velocity impacts with the sample and is an extremely fast and efficient method for releasing cellular contents, including nucleic acids and proteins.
Many different sample types, from cells in culture to organ tissues and bone can be homogenized in the BeadBug 6, most within 45 seconds. Programming the unit is very simple - just set the speed, time, number of cycles and pause between cycles, then press start. For convenience, the last programmed parameters remain in memory for repeated runs.
Sealed tubes prevent cross contamination in the BeadBug 6. Samples are simply loaded into the tubes along with the beads and placed in the unit for processing. After homogenization, tubes are spun briefly in a centrifuge, and the lysate removed with a pipette.
Designed to fit the needs of medium throughput laboratories, the BeadBug 6 can simultaneously process up to six samples in 2.0ml tubes. With optional adapters, the unit will also accept two 5.0ml tubes. A full range of bead materials and sizes are available in both prefilled tubes and in bulk to meet all your sample processing needs.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Extremely powerful mixing for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Homogenize up to 6 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 9" wide
- Eliminates the cross contamination associated with handheld homogenizers
- Full range of beads in prefilled tubes and bulk available
- Speed Range: 2500 to 4350rpm
- Capacity: 6 x 2.0ml (Screw cap /skirted and non-skirted)
- Timer: 1 sec. to 90 sec. with up to 10 cycles
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 14 x 8 in / 22 x 35.5 x 20.5 cm
- Weight: 20 lbs / 9 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 100-240V 50-60 Hz
- D1031-01 Silica (Glass) Beads, 0.1mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1031-05 Silica (Glass) Beads, 0.5mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1031-10 Silica (Glass) Beads, 1.0mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1032-01 Zirconium Beads, 0.1mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-05 Zirconium Beads, 0.5mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-10 Zirconium Beads, 1.0mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-15 Zirconium Beads, 1.5mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-30 Zirconium Beads, 3.0mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-SK Prefilled - Triple-Pure Starter Kit
- D1033-28 Stainless Steel, 2.8mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1033-30G Garnet Shards and one 6 mm Zirconium Bead, 50pk
- D1034-MX 0.1mm Silica, 1.4 mm Zirconium & 4mm Silica Beads, 50pk
- D1034-28 Stainless Steel beads, 2.8mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1036-A5 Tube Holder for 5ml tubes (2 x 5ml)
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Benchmark H3710-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 10 x 10 inch with 2 years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.