Benchmark BV1005 Mortexer Vortexer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The Mortexer is MORE than your standard vortex mixer. The unique design of the Multi-Head (included) features a traditional cup head for general purpose mixing, plus holds up to eight microcentrifuge tubes.
The drive system is balanced with Q-Drive technology, providing a smooth vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more
efficient and longer lasting operation. Increased speed, up to 3200 rpm produces an instant vortex of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes.
Other features include: "no-walk" suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-proof electronic controls. Two year warranty.
- Unique Multi-Head for general purpose vortexing PLUS holds up to eight microtubes (Patent Pending)
- Powerful motor for INSTANT vortexing
- Continuous or "touch" operation
- Q-Drive dynamic balancing system
- Variable speed from 200 to 3200 rpm
- Wide variety of accessories
- Speed Range: 200 - 3200 rpm
- Operating Modes: Touch or Continuous
- Orbit: 3mm
- Dimensions (in):: 5 x 6.3 x 6.7
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 16 x 17
- Operating Temp.: +4 to 45 degree C
- Weight: 8.4lbs (3.8kg)
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz; 180W
- Warranty: 2 years
- BV1000-FLAT Vortexer Flat Head
- BV1000-COMBO Head
- BV1000-H15 Horizontal Head, for 12 x 1.5ml
- BV1000-H150 Horizontal Head, for 4 x 15ml
- BV1000-H500 Horizontal Head, for 2 x 50ml
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.