Benchmark BV1000 BenchMixer Vortexer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The BenchMixer sets the new standard in vortex mixing. With advanced Q-Drive technology, the BenchMixer provides smooth instant vortexing of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes. The unique counter-balance system creates maximum vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.Other features include: "no-walk" suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-proof electronic controls.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Powerful motor for INSTANT vortexing
- Continuous or "touch" operation
- Q-Drive dynamic balancing system
- Variable speed from 200 to 3200 rpm
- Wide variety of accessories
- Speed Range: 200 - 3200 rpm
- Operating Modes: Touch or Continuous
- Orbit: 3mm
- Dimensions (in):: 5 x 6.3 x 6.7
- Dimensions (cm): 13 x 16 x 17
- Operating Temp.: +4 to 45 degree C
- Weight: 8.4lbs (3.8kg)
- Electrical: 115V 60Hz or 230V 50Hz; 180W
- Warranty: 2 years
- BV1000-FLAT Vortexer Flat Head
- BV1000-COMBO Head
- BV1000-H15 Horizontal Head, for 12 x 1.5ml
- BV1000-H150 Horizontal Head, for 4 x 15ml
- BV1000-H500 Horizontal Head, for 2 x 50ml
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.