Benchmark BSH5002-2B myBlock ll- Digital Dry Bath
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
myBlock ll- digital dry bath with 2 Quick-Flip blocks (BSWCMB) for tubes 0.2 to 2.0ml, PCR strips and PCR plates
Benchmark's myBlock series is a "next generation" product line that introduces several major advantages over traditional dry baths. They are the first digital dry baths to include advanced microprocessor controls, timed or continuous operation and a removable hinged lid. In addition, an optional external temperature feedback probe can be positioned directly inside a sample tube, providing real-time control and monitoring of actual sample temperature.
The myBlock's transparent lid helps to promote better uniformity and minimize temperature stratification in the block by maintaining a warm air jacket layer. It also helps to reduce energy consumption by minimizing heat loss to the environment. The hinged lid can be flipped open (to the rear), or easily removed (lifted off) to
accommodate taller tubes.
Both the single and dual block models can be ordered in a configuration that includes our unique Quick-Flip blocks. These universal blocks accept tubes from 0.5 to 2.0ml and, with just a quick flip to the other side, accomodate 0.2ml tubes, PCR strips or (in the dual block model only) a PCR plate. Other blocks are available for tubes up to 50ml.
- Digital temperature control (set and walk away)
- Hinged lid (improves uniformity & conserves energy)
- External (optional) temperature probe (measures actual sample temperature
- Available with Quick-Flip universal blocks (supports all common tube sizes, PCR strips and PCR plates) Patent Pending
- Blocks sold separately
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 degree to 105 degree C
- Temperature Accuracy: +0.1 degree C
- Temperature Uniformity: ? 0.3 degree C
- Temperature Increments: 0.1 degree C
- Timer: 1 min. to 48 hours / continuous
- Dimensions (Dual): 6.3 x 145 x 5 in. / 16 x 36.5 x 13 cm
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 120V or 230V 50-60Hz;
- BSH-TP1 External Temperature Probe
- BSW01 Solid Block (for slides / machining)
- BSW02 Block, 48 x 0.2ml tubes or 6 PCR strips of 8 tubes each
- BSW1500 Block, 24 x1.5ml centrifuge tubes (conical)
- BSW1520 Block, 24 x 1.5ml or 2.0ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW05 Block, 24 x 0.5ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW5MT Block, 12 x 5.0ml centrifuge tubes (17mm diameter)
- BSW15 Block, 12 x 15ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW10 Block, 20x10mm test tubes or 20x2.0ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW13 Block, 20 x 12mm or 13mm test tubes
- BSW50 Block, 5 x 50ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW1516 Block, 12 x 15mm or 16mm test tubes
- BSWBCT Block, Blood Collection tubes, 12 x 13mm and 8 x 16mm
- BSWCMB Quick-Flip Block, 24 x 1.5ml tubes, or 32 x 0.2ml and 14 x 0.5ml tubes
- BSWPCR2 Block, PCR plate 96 x 0.2ml, skirted or non-skirted
- BSWMT Block, Micro Titer Plate, skirted or non-skirted
- BSWHEM Block, 48 X hematocrit tubes, 1.9mm (not compatible with cover)
- BSWNMR Block, 30 x NMR tubes
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.