Benchmark A1801-31 Benchmark Agarose 3:1, 100g
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Benchmark Agarose 3:1, 100g
Benchmark's Agarose 3:1 is blended high resolution agarose is designed for separation of fragments less than 1,000bp. Gels made with Agarose 3:1 are suitable for analytical and blotting applications.
All Benchmark agarose is manufactured under a "green" process that eliminates the use of organic solvents. They provide gels with enhanced resolution and clarity, low EEO and low background. Tested to be RNase, DNase, Protease and Endonuclease free. Supplied in 100g bottles.
- High resolution agarose for separation of fragments less than 1000 bp
- Easy to handle gels, ideal for blotting applications
- Manufactured without the use of organic solvents
- Gel Strength: > 650g/cm2 (1.5%)
- Gel Temperature: ? 36 degree C
- Melt Temperature: 80 degree C
- EEO (-mr): ? 0.1
- Moisture Content: ? 10%
- Sulfate: ? 0.1%
- RNase/DNase: None Detected
- Protease/Endonuclease: None Detected
- Storage Conditions: Room Temperature
- Resolution: 50bp - 1kb
- Applications: PCR product separation and blotting
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.