Adam Equipment PT 315-10 10000lb / 4500kg, 2lb / 1.0kg, PT Platform Scale - 12 Month Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
PT industrial platform scales offer durability, quality construction and ease of use for weighing oversized or heavy objects on warehouse floors.
The PT features a large, steel base with a diamond plate surface, adjustable levelling feet and cable. Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading heavy objects.
Adam offers a range of weight and counting indicators that can be combined with PT platforms, including the GK, GC and AE403 for expanded weighing applications that include checkweighing, parts counting and dynamic animal weighing.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Diamond-plate surface for added grip
- Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading
- Can be used with any Adam indicators
- Approximately five-meter/15-foot shielded cable
- Capacity: 10000lb / 4500kg
- Readability: 2lb / 1.0kg
- Repeatability: 4lb / 2kg
- Calibration: N/A
- Stabilization Time: 2
- Pan Size: 59.1"x59.1" / 1500x1500mm
- Linearity: 4lb / 2kg
- Power Supply: N/A
- Construction: Mild steel base
- Interface: N/A
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degree to 40 Degree C / 14 Degree to 104 Degree F
- Net Weight: 244.6lb / 111kg
- Overall Dimensions: 59.1"x59.1"x4.3" / 1500x1500x110mm (wxdxh)
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 0" / 1mm
Warranty: 12 Month Warranty
Manual: PT Platforms - PT_UM_EN
Datasheet: PT Platforms - PT-DS-LT-EN
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 24 Month Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.