Adam Equipment PMB 53 50g, 0.001g/0.01%, PMB Moisture Analyzer - 36 Month Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analyzers offer the top value in their class.
A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in 1 Degree C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customize test methods and temperatures for different materials.
The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
The PMB can be used to accurately determine the moisture content in food samples, oils and creams. Suitable for cosmetics, agriculture, food testing and science laboratories.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for data communication
- Temperature range 50 Degree C to 160 Degree C in one-degree increments
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when lid closes
- Calibration for temperature and weight
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Internal memory stores 49 different receipes and up to 99 test results,and additional test results and settings can be stored on a flash drive
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Power cord
- Moisture determination
- Backlit display
- External calibration
- GLP/ISO Print Reports
- Security lock down
- Capacity: 50g
- Readability: 0.001g / 0.01%
- Repeatability: 0.001g
- Weighing Units: g, %M, %S, ATRO %M, ATRO %S
- Calibration: External calibration
- Stabilization Time: 3
- Pan Size: 3.9" ? / 100mm?
- Linearity: 0.002g
- Power Supply: Power cord
- Construction: Die-cast aluminum
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degree to 40 Degree C / 32 Degree to 104 Degree F
- Net Weight: 13.2lb / 6kg
- Overall Dimensions: 9.8"x14.2"x7.3" / 250x360x185mm (wxdxh)
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 0.9" / 24mm
- Heating Technology: 400W single halogen lamp
- Memory Settings: Internal memory stores up to 99 test results and 49 user-programmable settings External USB drive for data, results and settings storage
Warranty: 36 Month Warranty
- PMB Moisture Analyzer - PMB_UM_FULL_EN
- PMB Moisture Analyzer - PMB_UM_EN
- PMB Moisture Analyzer - PMB_Temp_Cal_UM_EN
Data Sheet: PMB Moisture Analyzer - PMB-DS-LT-EN
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 5 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.