Adam Equipment HCB 3001aM 3000g, d=0.5g e=0.5g, Highland Approved Portable Precision Balance - 3 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
3 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Highland approved portable precision balances are packed with features and meet Class II requirements for use in retail applications. Readings are provided in carats, grams, or kilograms. The Highland includes RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lockdown capability and more. The Highland's innovative design features a removable draft shield to minimize the effects of drafts. ShockProtect helps prevent overloads to maintain smooth, uncompromised performance. With built-in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization / accumulation, the NTEP-approved Highland is an outstanding value for legal-for-trade applications.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- NTEP approved
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- HandiCal internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Backlit display
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Below balance weighing
- External calibration
- Internal calibration
- Security lock down
- Tare Function
- Capacity: 3000g
- Readability: d=0.5g e=0.5g
- Repeatability: 1g
- Weighing Units: g, ct, kg, lb, oz, ozt, GN
- Calibration: N/A
- Stabilization Time: 2
- Pan Size: 4.7" ? / 120mm?
- Linearity: 1g
- Power Supply: 12VDC 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature: 15 Degree to 30 Degree C / 60 Degree to 86 Degree F
- Net Weight: 4.4lb / 2kg
- Overall Dimensions: 6.9"x9.9"x3.1" / 174x252x80mm (wxdxh)
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, UL
- Approvals: NTEP: 18-004
- Display Digit Height: 0.7" / 18mm
- Battery Life (Hours): 24
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
3 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 5 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.