Adam Equipment HCB 123 120g, 0.001g, Highland Portable Precision Balance - 3 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
3 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The Highland portable precision balance offers advanced features in a compact, durable balance that stacks for easy storage.
Featuring multiple weighing applications including parts counting, percent weighing and accumulation, the Highland provides fast, accurate weighing in a number of different environments - from science research in the laboratory or field, to manufacturing operations. Sturdy ABS construction allows the Highland to stand up to demanding lab use, while Highland's ShockProtect offers advanced overload protection to keep the balance safe. HandiCal facilitates internal calibration without the need for external weights.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- HandiCal internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Backlit display
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Below balance weighing
- External calibration
- Internal calibration
- Security lock down
- Tare Function
- Capacity: 120g
- Readability: 0.001g
- Repeatability: 0.002g
- Weighing Units: g, lb, oz, N, GN, ct, dr, dwt, mm, ozt, T, tl.H, tl.S, tl.T
- Calibration: External calibration / Internal manual calibration
- Stabilization Time: 2
- Pan Size: 4.7" ? / 120mm?
- Linearity: 0.003g
- Power Supply: 12VDC 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degree to 40 Degree C / 32 Degree to 104 Degree F
- Net Weight: 4.4lb / 2kg
- Overall Dimensions: 6.9"x9.9"x3.1" / 174x252x80mm (wxdxh)
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, cUL
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 0.7" / 18mm
- Battery Life (Hours): 24
Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
3 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 5 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.