Adam Equipment GBK 70a 70lb/32kg, 0.002lb/1g, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 5 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
5 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Durable and flexible, GBK bench checkweighing scales provide a superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions.
GBK scales consist of a grade 304 stainless steel weighing pan and sealed keypad to protect against dirt and spills, ideal for messy food operations in bakeries or when weighing chemicals in science laboratories.
All GBK models feature a full numeric keypad to simplify operation, whilst built-in checkweighing lights and audible checkweighing alarms can be pre-configured to a specified weight for performing accurate parts counting tasks. Ideal for busy production warehouses, shipping and distribution environments.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Capacity: 70lb / 32kg
- Readability: 0.002lb / 1g
- Repeatability: 0.004lb / 2g
- Weighing Units: g, kg, lb, lb:oz, oz
- Calibration: External calibration
- Stabilization Time: 2
- Pan Size: 11.8"x15.7" / 300x400mm
- Linearity: 0.004lb / 2g
- Power Supply: 12VDC 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
- Construction: ABS plastic indicator with die-cast aluminum base
- Interface: RS-232
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degree to 40 Degree C / 14 Degree to 104 Degree F
- Net Weight: 16.8lb / 7.6kg
- Overall Dimensions: 11.8"x20.5"x26.8" / 300x520x680mm (wxdxh)
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, cUL
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 0.8" / 20mm
- Battery Life (Hours): 70
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- GBK Bench Checkweighing Scales - GK_GBK_GFK_UM_EN
- GBK Bench Checkweighing Scales - GBK_GFK_UM_EN
- GBK Bench Checkweighing Scales - GBK-GFK-CM
5 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 5 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.