Adam Equipment EAB 124i 120g, 0.0001g, Equinox Analytical Balance - 5 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
5 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Equinox semi-micro and analytical balances deliver remarkable precision to labs that perform highly detailed testing. The Equinox is ideal for research and quality assurance facilities; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing exceptionally precise results. Eight analytical models offer capacities from 120g to 510g and 0.1mg readability. A color touch screen display provides intuitive operation, with icon-driven menus and readily accessible applications and functions. The five-inch screen is generously sized, offering 800 X 480 pixel resolution for excellent visibility.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card
- Built-in memory for storing products and settings
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Security password control prevents unauthorized access
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory
- Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Large, responsive 5'' 800x480 pixel touch-screen display
- AC adapter included
- Backlit display
- External calibration
- GLP/ISO Print Reports
- Internal calibration
- Multiple weighing units
- Security lock down
- Tare Function
- Capacity: 120g
- Readability: 0.0001g
- Repeatability: 0.0002g
- Weighing Units: g, mg, ct, GN, lb, oz, dwt, mm, ozt, tl.H, tl.S, tl.T, T, custom unit
- Calibration: Internal automatic calibration
- Stabilization Time: 4
- Pan Size: 3.1" ? / 80mm?
- Linearity: 0.0003g
- Power Supply: 24V 50/60Hz 500mA adapter
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature: 10 Degree to 30 Degree C / 50 Degree to 86 Degree F
- Net Weight: 15.9lb / 7.2kg
- Overall Dimensions: 8.8"x14.7"x13.3" / 224x374x338mm (wxdxh)
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 4.9" / 125mm
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
5 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 5 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.