Accuris W3002A-120 Analytical Balance, Series Tx, 62gx0.00001g /120gx0.0001g
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Analytical Balance,series Tx, internal calibration, Touch Screen, 62gx0.00001g /120gx0.0001g
The Series Tx analytical balances are the most advanced in the Accuris line. The large, high resolution touch screen presents the user with an icon-based menu system and allows quick and intuitive access to a wide range of useful functions. A precisely engineered Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) weigh cell accurately determines masses to sub milligram levels.
The W3002A-120 is a semi-micro class balance with a maximum capacity of 120g, and readability of 0.01mg up to 62g.
The Tx internal calibration system helps ensure that the balance is always calibrated and ready for use. Auto calibration can also be set to occur at specific time intervals depending on user preference. A high resolution thermal probe is incorporated in the core of the EFR weigh cell, and if measured temperature fluctuates slightly, the balance will automatically compensate.
A USB port on the side accepts a flash drives for storage of weighing data, which can then be transferred to a computer.
Series Tx models have adjustable feet and a leveling bubble to ensure correct installation. Note: For optimal weighing performance, the Tx semi micro model must be installed on a suitably stable surface such as a marble slab table.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Upgraded Weighing Performance: Electromagnetic Force Restoration (EFR) technology, fast response and stabilization, and automatic internal calibration.
- Refined Control Panels: Enhanced color touch screen interface significantly improve ease of use.
- Space Saving: A careful redesign of our weigh cell assemblies has allowed us to pack more technology into a compact, 8 x 15 inch footprint.
- Convenient Connectivity: Optional thermal printer or USB flash drive can be used for result documentation.
- Semi Micro Class (W3002A-120): Readability of 0.00001 g up to 62 g, and 0.0001 g up to 120 g.
- Capacity: 120 grams
- Readability: 62g x 0.00001 grams / 120g x 0.0001 grams
- Linearity: ? 0.08mg / ? 0.2mg
- Repeatability: ? 0.03mg / ? 0.1mg
- Pan size (Round): 80 mm
- Draft Shield: yes, glass
- Weighing Units: g, mg, carats, oz, lbs, dwt, t oz, gn, %
- Calibration: Internal Quick Cal and External
- Display: 5.25 x 1.5 inch, color touch screen
- Exterior Dims.: 13.5 x 8.5 x 13 inches
- Connectivity: USB and RS232
- Product Weight: 13 Lbs. / 6 Kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Accuris MR9600-T SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader with Incubation
Accuris MW9600 SmartWasher 96 Microplate Washer for 96 Well Plates
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.