Accuris PR4005-500 SmartCheck 50bp DNA Ladder, 5 x 500ul / 500 lanes
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Accuris SmartCheck 50bp DNA Ladder, 5 x 500ul / 500 lanes
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Ready-to-use formulation includes loading buffer and tracking dye
- 500?l suitable for 100 lanes (5?l per lane)
- Higher intensity reference bands
- Ultra pure production allows economical ambient shipping
- Protocol: Briefly vortex the tube and use 5?l per lane. Additional loading buffer is not required.
- Concentration: 0.1 mg/ml
- Tracking dye: bromophenol blue and xylene cyanol
- Buffer formulation: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 5mM EDTA, 12.5% glycerol, 0.008% bromophenol blue, 0.008% xylene cyanol
- Shipping and Storage: SmartCheck DNA Ladders are shipped at ambient temperature. On arrival, store at -20 degree C for optimum stability and long-term storage up to 15 months.
- Production: SmartCheck ladders are produced from proprietary plasmids, digested to completion. A multistep chromatography method is used to ensure purity and DNA quality.
- Quality Control: Each lot of SmartCheck DNA Ladders is tested with a spectrophotometer to confirm DNA concentration, as well as agarose electrophoresis to confirm band sharpness.
We Also Recommend
Accuris MR9600-T SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader with Incubation
Accuris MW9600 SmartWasher 96 Microplate Washer for 96 Well Plates
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.