Accuris MW9600 SmartWasher 96 Microplate Washer for 96 Well Plates
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
The Accuris SmartWasher 96 automates the process of ELISA plate washing so assays can be prepared quickly, accurately, and with confidence for absorbance reading. It's the perfect companion to our popular SmartReader 96 microplate reader.
Research requires flexibility - the SmartWasher 96 provides it. Full plates, partial plates, and strips with U, V, C, or flat bottoms are accepted by this fully automated washer. Multiple aspiration point settings allow for minimal residual liquid in the wells after aspiration. All parameters, including dispense volume, suction time, soak and shake cycles, and shaking speed are easily programmed using the large 4.3" LCD display and keypad. Up to 100 wash protocols can be stored on board the SmartWasher 96 and recalled when needed, or transferred between machines with a flash drive.
The washer comes equipped with 2 wash bottles, 1 rinse bottle and a waste bottle. All have sensors that alert the user when the solutions are low, or in the case of the waste bottle, when it needs to be emptied. An auto-rinse function primes the dispensing tube and wash heads to prevent cross contamination and clogs.
8- and 12-channel manifolds are available separately to accommodate plates in either orientation. A transparent, acrylic shield surrounds the wash area, allowing for visualization of the plate. Should a spill or leak occur, the beveled spill well ensures that the liquid is extracted immediately to avoid cross-contamination.
The SmartWasher 96 is the perfect partner for the SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader as well as other popular readers.
8- and 12-channel manifolds, purchased separately, are available to accommodate different plate orientations
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Precision control of aspiration needle position
- Accurate to 0.1mm
- Minimal residual liquid, ≤1µl/well
- Auto rinse function eliminates cross contamination
- Up to 100 wash protocols can be customized and stored
- Liquid level sensors in wash and waste bottles
- Wash protocols can be transferred via flash drive
- Model: Accuris SmartReader 96
- Control and Display: 7 inch touch screen (800 x 480 pixels)
- Light Source: Quartz-halogen lamp 6V/10W
- Wavelength range: 340-750nm (405, 450, 492 and 630 nm filters included)
- Half-Bandwidth of filters: 3~9nm
- Readout Range: 0~4.000 Abs
- Linearity (405nm): 0~2.000 Abs <+1% / 0~4.000 Abs <+2%
- Precision: CV= 0.2% (0-3) Abs / CV= 01.0% (3-4) Abs
- Test Speed: <6 sec. for 96 well plate
- Incubator (MR9600-T): Temp control from ambient +5 degree C to 50 degree C
- Shaking: 3 modes: slow, medium, fast
- User Interface: Integrated software, touch screen control
- Storage: 200 programs, 100,000 test records
- Ports: USB ports for PC, printer, mouse and flash drive
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 44.0 x 22.5 cm / 11.6 x 17 x 8.75 inches
- Weight: 10 kg
We Also Recommend
Accuris MR9600-T SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader with Incubation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.