Accuris MR9600-T SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader with Incubation
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
The Accuris SmartReader 96, models MR9600 and MR9600-T are welcome additions to any lab that is routinely measuring concentration or absorbance in 96 well plates. The 7 inch touch screen, intuitive software and graphical interface make these instruments easy to use as a standalone reader (a separate computer and additional software is not required).
The SmartReader 96 comes complete with 4 popular filters: 405,450,492,630nm and twenty six additional filters are available separately to cover a full range from 340 to 750nm. The integrated filter wheel allows up to 8 filters to be loaded at once, and filters can be selected during programming
Use the touch screen, or connect a mouse for programming and operation. The menu interface allows the user to choose the wavelength filter, set shaking parameters, enter details of the plate layout, and also choose the details for the reading protocol and data calculations.
Model MR9600-T offers precise temperature control for incubation of plates during processing. Temperature can be maintained at 5 degree C above ambient to 50 degree C.
Up to two filters can be used for 2 measurements of the sample plate, for calculated comparisons. Kinetic calculations can be performed by setting multiple readings.
The SmartReader 96 is a convenient stand alone reader, all software and the programing system is incorporated into the electronics. However, a convenient USB port on the side allows quick and easy saving of data files to a USB drive, and the universal .csv files can then be shared or transferred to a computer for storage or further processing. A data port can be used for connecting a computer or basic printer.
The plate layout interface allows for quick and intuitive set up of a plate's well contents. The display shows a graphical representation of the 96 well plate, and the user can label each well as required for: "known standard", "unknown sample", "blank well", "QC control well", "negative control", "positive control", or "empty". The interface allows highlighting and labeling multiple wells to save time.
Measurement data is available immediately on the screen after a reading, as well as interpretations, calculated analysis and curve fittings.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Intuitive, 7 inch color touch screen control panel
- Filter based system with wavelength range from 340 to 750nm
- Operates as a stand alone system, with USB flash drive drive for data transfer
- Absorbance range: 0.0 to 4.000 Abs
- 8 channel vertical optical path, with zero dispersion
- Integrated, multi-speed plate shaker
- MR9600-T features temperature controlled plate incubation
- Model: Accuris SmartReader 96
- Control and Display: 7 inch touch screen (800 x 480 pixels)
- Light Source: Quartz-halogen lamp 6V/10W
- Wavelength range: 340-750nm (405, 450, 492 and 630 nm filters included)
- Half-Bandwidth of filters: 3~9nm
- Readout Range: 0~4.000 Abs
- Linearity (405nm): 0~2.000 Abs <+1% / 0~4.000 Abs <+2%
- Precision: CV= 0.2% (0-3) Abs / CV= 01.0% (3-4) Abs
- Test Speed: <6 sec. for 96 well plate
- Incubator (MR9600-T): Temp control from ambient +5 degree C to 50 degree C
- Shaking: 3 modes: slow, medium, fast
- User Interface: Integrated software, touch screen control
- Storage: 200 programs, 100,000 test records
- Ports: USB ports for PC, printer, mouse and flash drive
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 44.0 x 22.5 cm / 11.6 x 17 x 8.75 inches
- Weight: 10 kg
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.