Accuris E5001-SDB SmartDoc 2.0 System with Blue Light Illumination Base
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Accuris SmartDoc 2.0 System with Blue Light Illumination Base
Introducing the SmartDoc 2.0 (Item no. E5001-SDB). This complete system has been developed for safely viewing nucleic acids in agarose gels and also for capturing quality digital images with a smart phone camera. Blue light is used instead of UV, which is safer for lab personnel and will not damage DNA samples.
The illumination base emits an intense blue light with a peak output of 460nm for optimum excitation of nucleic acids stained with green fluorescent dyes (SYBR Green, SmartGlow, GelStar, GelGreen etc). The orange cover fits on top of the illumination base and acts as a filter to absorb blue light, allowing visualization of the fluorescing samples. The cover can also be set at an angle for gel access and cutting out DNA bands for further study.
Optional amber glasses are available (E4000-VG1 SmartBlue Viewing Glasses). These are ideal for users that are doing a lot of band excision work, as they eliminate the need for the orange cover allowing full access to the gels.
The SmartDoc imaging enclosure includes an orange photo filter for photography of the gels with a smart phone. An extending adapter can be inserted for full dimension imaging of gels up to 15 x 15 cm or removed for close up pictures. The enclosure can also be used directly on any other existing UV or blue light transilluminator. Additional filters are available for imaging gels on a UV transilluminator.
The SmartDoc Imaging Enclosure can also be purchased separately (item no. E5000-SD) without the blue light illumination base. The enclosure by itself can be used on most existing UV transilluminators or blue light transilluminators for smart phone imaging.
- Imaging enclosure works with all common smart phones
- System includes blue light illumination base, orange viewing cover, and orange photo filter
- Ideal for common safe stains (SmartGlow, SYBR Green, GelGreen etc.)
- Visible blue light will not damage DNA
- Gel viewing and gel access for DNA band cutting
- Optional amber viewing glasses, for band excising
- Imaging enclosure can also be used on existing transilluminators
- Maximum Gel Size: 15 x 15cm
- Excitation Source: High Intensity Blue LED
- Photo Filter: Orange PMMA, 12mm Aperture
- Viewing Cover: Orange PMMA, 18 x 18 cm
- Phone Compatibility: iPhone, Android, etc. (Smart phones and tablets with a camera)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9 x 7.5 x 8.6 in / 23 x 19 x 22 cm
- Weight: 2.6 Lbs (1.2 kg)
- Electrical: 100V to 230V, 50Hz to 60Hz
- Warranty: 2 years
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Accuris PR1001-HFHS-500 High Fidelity Hot Start Master Mix, 500 Reactions
Accuris PR1001-HF-200 High Fidelity Master Mix, 200 Reactions
Accuris PR1001-HF-500 High Fidelity Master Mix, 500 Reactions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.