A&D Weighing SW-60KL 130lb, 0.01lb, High Pressure Washdown Scale with Large Platform - 1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
1 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
SW Super Washdown Bench Scales are designed to withstand the most demanding process conditions and high pressure, high temperature cleaning. With a superior IP69K rating (1450 PSI, 175 Degree F), stainless steel frame, load cell and weigh pan, SW bench scales are ideal for food processing applications and extremely damp locations where cleanliness and sanitation are critical. Weighing modes include parts counting and comparator function for checkweighing applications. Weighs in lb, kg, oz, g, with easily switchable units.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Advanced Washdown Platform Scale for Food Processing Applications Where Cleanliness and Sanitation are Critical
- NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada approved
- IP69K rated for the ultimate in dust, water and condensation protection
- Bright high visibility multicolored LED display with comparator display built-in
- Dust and Water
- LED Display
- Piece Counting Function
- Comparator Function
- Auto Power OFF
- Battery Operation (Optional)
- RS-232C (Optional)
- 1 Year US Warranty
Quick and Easy Measurements
- High-speed weighing in 1 second to increase your work efficiency
- Quickly determine if a weight is below, within or above a target with built-in tricolor LED comparator lights
- Large, LED screen shows all important information at a glance even in dimly lit areas
- Automatically powers off when not in use to extend battery life
Durable and Hygienic Construction
- Robust, stainless steel platform and frame along with hermetically sealed, stainless steel load cell prevents corrosion and is reliable even in harsh environments
- IP69K rated and can be used under extremely harsh wet conditions and makes for easy cleaning to reduce contamination
- NSF listed to meet HACCP requirements to ensure the quality and safety of all food products
- Touch sensitive, polycarbonate keys prevent damage from sharp objects
- Legal for Trade options to meet industry compliance
- Multiple built-in functions to streamline your weighing processes including: Piece Counting and Checkweighing
- Stainless Steel (304) Platform
- Stainless Steel (304) Frame and Column
- ABS Molded Plastic Indicator
- kg, g, lb, oz, and pcs
- Capacity: 130lb / 60kg / 2100oz
- Readability: 0. 02lb / 0. 01kg / 0. 5oz
- Number of samples: 5 (can be changed to 10, 20, 50 or 100) pieces. Increasing sample count improves accuracy.
- Maximum count: 120,000 pcs
- Minimum unit weight: 0. 5g
- Repeatability (Std. Deviation): 0. 02lb
- Linearity: ?0. 05lb
- Sensitivity drift: ?20ppm / Degree C (5 Degree C to 35 Degree C / 41 Degree F to 95 Degree F)
- Display: Display of weight: 7 segment LED display (character height 14. 6 mm) Comparator lights: Red/Yellow/Green/Yellow/Red LEDs
- Display update: 10 times per second
- Operating conditions: -10 Degree C to 40 Degree C / 14 Degree F to 104 Degree F, 85% R. H. or less (non- condensing)
- Power supply: AC main (100V-240V) or SLA Battery (option), Approximately 90 hours operation
- Pan Size: 390 x 530 mm / 15. 4 x 20. 9 in.
- Dimensions: 15. 4 x 29. 6 x 28. 4in / 390 x 751 x 722. 5mm
- Weight (approximate): 16. 2 kg / 35. 7 lb
- Shipping Weight: 22. 1 kg / 49 lb
- Calibration Weight: 120lb / 60kg
1 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
A&D Weighing FS-30Ki Static Checkweigher (70lb x 0.005lb) Legal for Trade and IP65 - 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.