A&D Weighing GF-324A 320 g, 0.0001 g, Apollo Analytical Balance with External Calibration - 5 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
5 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Improve productivity and efficiency of your workflows with the A&D Apollo lab balanc user-friendly and innovative features, designed to provide reliable results across a range of environments and applications.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Reliable results from a high-performance lab balance that also enhances productivity
The A&D Apollo analytical weighing balanc superior design and construction provides fast stabilization, high-resolution accuracy, minimal bench space requirements, and low total cost of ownership.
Data integrity and regulatory compliance made easy
Whether you need a pharmaceutical, R & D or cannabis lab scale, the A&D Apollo GX A/GF-A Series of analytical balance scales supports virtually all weighing applications, environments, and compliance needs.
- Good lab practices, document control, and electronic signature calibration reports make audits painless
- Automatic self-calibration and one-touch internal/external calibration ensure valid results
- Smart SHS Weighing Technology
- Good Lab Practices
- Piece Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Animal Weighing
- Under-hook/Below Balance Weighing
- Density Determination
- Environmental Filters
- Peak Hold
- 5 Year Warranty
Optimize your analytical workflows effortlessly
The A&D Apoll unique features help automate your lab for efficient processes and accurate, error-free measurements.
- Increase productivity with 1 second stabilization time using Smart SHS
- Easily determine the minimum sample size to reduce waste and increase savings, plus alert users to ensure USP41 compliance
- Simplify your daily precision check and SOPs with the standard deviation function
- Set up repeatability testing and run automatic precision checks without external weights using Electronically Controlled Load (ECL) management
- Reduce errors and damage with impact shock detection and overload protection
- Streamline filling or dosing accuracy, plus eliminate external pumps and stopwatches with flow rate measurement
- Eliminate static disturbance of samples with available fanless/touchless ionizer
Easy to setup and use, optimized for ergonomics
The user-friendly and intuitive features of the A&D Apollo analytical balance go beyond configurable units of measure, internal/external calibration options, and an easy to read display:
- Six simple and straightforward keys
- A quick toggle to change between USB and RS-232C communication
- Easily level the balance (even with gloves on!) the illuminated, front mounted level
Compliance & Regulatory
Make audits and regulatory compliance a breeze with the built-in features of the A&D Apollo analytical scale.
Comprehensive Documentation Printouts Support Compliance Requirements
- CFR 21
- USP Chapter 41
Security and Connectivity Options Protect Equipment and Data
- Password protection for enhanced security
- Security slot for cable lockdown to bench
- RS-232 and USB connectivity
- Available WINCT-FRD freeware supports real-time two-axis graphical display of weight and flow rate values with write to CSV or TXT file
5 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
A&D Weighing FS-30Ki Static Checkweigher (70lb x 0.005lb) Legal for Trade and IP65 - 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.