A&D HW-10KCEP Intrinsically Safe Bench Scales, 20 lb x 0.002 lb / 10 kg x 0.001 kg
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
Two Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The HW-CEP bench scale family is designed to weigh safely in potentially explosive atmospheres. The intrinsically safe product design ensures the highest level of safety and complies with the latest hazardous area standards.
The fully configurable, large 5 segment lights enable fast, accurate checkweighing.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Auto-tare, accumulation and counting features add to the benefits of this truly versatile hazardous area scale.
- Intrinsically safe scale for hazardous environments
- The intrinsically safe product design ensures the highest level of safety and complies with the latest hazardous area standards
- Weigh at the "Speed Of Light" in hazardous areas
- Intrinsically Safe
- Comparator Function
- Battery Operation
- Dust & Waterproof Platform
- Auto Power Off
- Piece Counting
- Accumulation Function
- Capacity: 10kg / 20lb / 320oz / 20lb-oz
- Resolution: 0.001kg / 0.002lb / 0.05oz / 0.1oz
- Counting Mode (Max. Countable Number): 100,000
- Counting Mode (Number of Samples): 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100
- Response Time x i: Within 1.5 seconds
- Repeatability (std. deviation): 0.002kg
- Linearity: ?0.002kg
- Sensitivity Drift (typical): ?20 ppm / degree C (5 degree C to 35 degree C / 41 degree F to 95 degree F)
- Display: 7 segment LCD (Character height: 25 mm) with backlight; 3-color, 5-step LED comparator lights
- Display Refreshment Rate: 10 times / second
- Operating Temperature: -10 degree C to 40 degree C / 14 degree F to 104 degree F, 85% R.H. or less (no condensation)
- Power Supply: Four D-size, alkaline, 1.5 V batteries*ii
- Battery Life (approx.): 1,500 hours with LED and backlight OFF or 1,000 hours with LED and backlight ON
- Weighing Pan Size: 250 x 250mm / 9.8 x 9.5in
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 250 x 439 x 397mm / 9.8 x 17.3 x 15.6in
- Weight (approx.): 8kg / 17.6lb
- Time required for the last digit to settle (the stabilization mark will be lit one second after), which is subject to the weighing environment, response characteristic setting and how the target object is placed.
- Only DURACELL MN1300, ENERGIZER E95, or Panasonic LR20 (XI) can be used (but not mixed).
Two Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
Adam Equipment GFK 330a 330lb/150kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GFK Floor Checkweighing Scale - 24 Month Warranty
Adam Equipment GBK 150aM 150lb/60kg, 0.02lb/0.01kg, GBK Bench Checkweighing Scale - 24 Month Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.